This obviously shows that my "local" con gets no love from me. I don't know if I'll make it through the weekend without thinking of a slew of Otacon jokes... I blame my beloved slashy MGS fanfics and artwork <3
Everything is subject to change, especially as it gets closer to the weekend in question and I start figuring out what Lauren wants to do.
- Shameimaru Aya, from 東方Project -- Currently missing her hat! What should I do?
- Tokito (Minoru) from 私立荒磯高等学校生徒会執行部 -- FINALLY GOT A HOODIE. But then I didn't realize he wore his school uniform over it @3@. I need to see if I have any actual suits and not just slacks. But Misa's got some fabric I can use for the band, as soon as I figure out what the kanji is for it, hahaha
Sumeragi Subaru from 東京 BABYLON-- The hat and jacket are in CA.
Things to Buy
- Madoka Charity Posters x5(? - Russell, Sean, Kyou, Me, Jon? Not sure how many yet)
- Aya plushie/figurine, if I can find one
- Meiko plushie (to go with Kaito)
- Loveless volumes 4+ & Kyou Kara Maoh volumes 2+ for Spyke
- Hopefully nothing really. I need to save moeny @3@
People to See (make sure to bring my Death Note!
- Masayuki Ozaki -- Producer of lots of awesome anime, but namely Tiger & Bunny.
- CHEMISTRY -- "Life Goes on Side K" is one of my favorite opening theme songs ever <3
- Johnny Yong Bosch -- So what? He was always my favorite Power Ranger!
- Masao Maruyama -- Producer of several anime I enjoy, including Card Captor Sakura, Trigun, Death Note and X
- Atsuhiro Iwakami -- Producer of Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Nobuo Uematsu -- Composer of the music of Final Fantasy
- Toshihiro Fukuoka -- Chief Executive Editor and Producer of ASCII Media Works (I think?)
- Peter S. Beagle -- Author of The Last Unicorn
- Affording Lolita
- ABJD 411 - An Intro to ABJD
- Anime and Manga Studies: A New Decade
- Anime Family Feud
- Anime Name That Tune
- Anime Opening/Closing Themes
- Anime Parliament
- Anime Press Your Luck
- Anime, Manga and Education
- Beyond the Tentacle: Japanese Fetishes
- BRENTALFLOSS FAQ Live!
- Collaborating a Comic
- Evangelion, WTF?
- Birth of a Generation: DBZ and BSSM
- Gundam: What Makes it Great
- Hentai Worth Watching
- Joueny through the Clamp Universe
- Let's Play Ero-ge!
- OMG!..WTF Did I Just Watch
- The Fine Print on the Contract: The Themes, Philosophies, and Birth of a Legacy in Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- The YAOI-ing Game
- Touhou Project
- When the Walls Start Closing In: Hikikomori and Ijime
Who wants to bet that Russell's Touhou Project panel is more awesome than Otakon's?